Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas snack...


I decided to get into the spirit of things, by inviting the neighbors over for some holiday cheer.. I spent the entire week baking my heart out, and thank God remembered to at least get one photo as evidence :) We had lots of leftover treats, which Alain has been taking to the office every day to get rid of!

3 comments:

susan said...

Wow, I'm totally impressed with your spread and Christmas cheer... you and Kristi are making me look bad, first a mother/daughter brunch and now this :) What else is on your table? I zoomed in and everything looks delicious!

Kristi said...

very impress Julie...I bet your neighbors were thrilled

Julie said...

Yes, but Susan YOU take your kids to the Jelly belly factory!! Way better than my spread;) Let's see, in addition to the cheescake bites, I made: banana bread, pumpkin pie, apple-raspberry crumble, Xmas cookies, choc chip cookies, and layer cookies...But rest assured, I don't plan on doing much cooking for Christmas dinner! (we'll be doing a fresh seafood menu:)