
Leaving for our daily trek to the beach.. (we were lucky enough to rent a house that was within walking distance!)
The boys strutting down the boardwalk promenade, body-boards in tow..
Braving the waves ! I was very pleased with myself: made a promise that I'd get in the water on the very first day - and although chilly, it wasn't as bad as I thought. From there on out I swam a little every day !
This was a silly game where we tried to squeeze as many people into the picture as possible (starting with 2, 3, 4, etc..) Alain's uncle (with the glasses) joined us for dinner that evening.
5 comments:
looks like a fun summer. it was great to see you and your darling boys.
love the last picture....you are really tan
Thanks Kristi !! Never been this tan in my adult life !
Hey Julie-
Great pictures- looks so nice there. Those little beach huts are cool- do you pay for them? LOVE the pic of the boys walking and looking back at you- such a cute photo of both! I definitely noticed your tan also :)
Yes, you have to rent the tents - but they're not as expensive as you might think, and it totally enhances the beach experience ;)
Post a Comment