Sunday, November 8, 2009

Weekend at Futuroscope..

We didn't really "do" Halloween this year, but instead spent the weekend at this neat theme park we'd been wanting to try - it's about a 3 hour drive from us, so we finally took the plunge..

As its name indicates, the place is full of funky, "futuristic" looking structures..
And a bunch of cool, virtual-adventure type movies & rides (which aren't pictured here)But this was probably the most hilarious ride of all, in the kiddie section:

The video would give you a better idea, but I'm not very good at uploading those yet (I think the file's too heavy) so you'll just have to use your imagination for that one ;)
And this tricycle-on-water contraption was probably my second favorite !
The evening ended with a beautiful sound & light show on the water..


2 comments:

susan said...

Wow, Julie, that place looks awesome. Can't believe that ride- doesn't look like it belongs in the kiddie section- the boys look great and you look like a 6ft. tall super model in that "bike" picture! Very cute outfit and shoes!!
Hope you are all doing well-

Julie said...

Stop it Susan ! (ok, don't stop it, I like the compliments ;) Still hoping I'll get you on the phone one o' these days..