The boys love berries, so obviously they are in hog heaven. We gathered so many raspberries that I just made a clafoutis for dessert tonite (and there's still a ton left over!)
..not to mention this beautiful composition of hand-picked flowers, for just 3.50 euros!!
Oh, and here's a photos of Mickey taken at his end-of-year school show. His class did an hommage to Michael Jackson, and the dance number was the cutest thing I've ever seen, I was totally impressed! He was front & center, wearing a sequined glove than my mom hand-confectioned for him. I'll try to upload the video soon..
I'll post more photos sometime soon.. we're busily working on a house project over here with my parents, and there will be some fun pictures to show of that too..!
3 comments:
thanks for the updates Julie. The berries look delicious....the MJ tribute is awesome!
I saw on FB your dance recital pics....very impressive!
So happy for the update. Who has been visiting? Glad your parents are there and i'm looking forward to your visit here soon!! That dessert looks great and i would love to see Mickey video- that is really cool- love the glove!! Looking forward to catching up. We leave for Bo's wedding in UT tomorrow thru sun.
Thanks Kristi :)
Susan: have fun at the wedding (I was a nosy Facebooker and managed to find photos of Bo & fiancee (via Anne or Pam's page, I think?). I'm not proud of it, but couldn't resist, and loved seeing more pics of the family; I can never get over how grown up all Jeff's kids are.. As confirmed previously, I'll be home from July 28-Aug 25!!
Post a Comment