Monday, October 17, 2011

Disney fun with cousin Brian..

My cousin Brian has been visiting us in France these past 2 weeks, and as a die-hard Disney fan, one of the must-do's on his list was a trip to Disneyland Paris. French cousin Pauline hadn't been to the park since she was a baby, so we took her as well. We couldn't have been luckier with the weather, and spent a long, exhausting but fun-filled day..


On our way into Disney Studios (right next door to Disneyland). Enthusiasm was high..(ps: the boys will be getting haircuts this week, if it's the last thing I do!)


Can you tell how excited Brian is to finally be here?


I think we made the most of every single photo opp that was remotely available, and this is before we even got into Disneyland! (these pics were all taken at the Studios park)


In addition to being a Disney buff, Brian is also a HUGE Pixar & Toy Story fan..


Monsters & Co..


Needless to say, the boys were delighted to have someone to ham it up with..


And I have to admit, I do have a soft spot for Mike Wozowski..


2 comments:

Kristi said...

fun....I love Disneyland too!

thelisifamily said...

Hi Julie- looked like a great day for everyone. Glad things are going well with your cousin!! (sorry I haven't emailed you back, that's coming soon:))