Friday, March 19, 2010

Nico on his school trip..

This week Nico has been on a ski trip with his class. It's the first time he's been away so long, but fortunately they've got a nice website set up, and have been posting regular updates & photos. Last nite was their big party, which they seem to have enjoyed..


And here's Nico proudly busting one of his old hip-hop moves ! They'll be getting back early tomorrow morning (after an all-nite bus ride), and I'm looking forward to hearing the details of his week..

3 comments:

thelisifamily said...

Awesome school trip- was he really gone for a whole week? Wow! Love that break dancing and expect to see some in person this summer :)

Kristi said...

that is an impressive dance move...what grade is he in? A week that's a long time

Julie said...

Nico turned 12 in November..so I think that's the equivalent of 6th grade in the US, no? (he must be in the same grade as your girls, right?) But I agree, it seemed like a big trip to me too..could it be 7th? He's young for his class, so maybe..