Monday, November 8, 2010

Thailand!


We spent an awesome 10 days in Thailand; grown-ups & kids alike were enchanted, and I can't believe how many adventures we were able to pack into our trip. The locals were lovely, food was delicious, weather (& water) was warm..it's like nothing we'd ever seen before (and having our Thai-savvy friends with us definitely helped). I'm hoping the memories will keep us warm all winter..!

Of course zillions of photos were taken, and I posted a selection of my favorites on Facebook. Susan, I tried sending you the link via email (along with b-day wishes for Paris!) but you may not have received it..?

So, here is link to my Facebook album, hopefully this will work..

2 comments:

Anne said...

what an amazing trip...i have been there and am imagining all the fun you had.

thelisifamily said...

Julie- I did see them yesterday and was absolutely amazed with everything. It was so fun to browse through and I couldn't believe the elephant adventure, the snakes the beautiful scenery and people. Looked like a trip of a lifetime. What a cool culture and a place I would dream to visit. You did an amazing job capturing everything with those photos!! the boys must have been in heaven.